Issue 5:22 (May 27) is here.
- California’s legislature moves on bills related to same-day access to court documents, Judicial Council control of trial court budgets/appropriations, judicial selection, and diversity on the bench
- Massachusetts’ House and Senate cannot agree on a version of judicial governance reform
- E-courts: Connecticut’s House moves on standards for electronic documents while Nevada’s Assembly OK’s electronic seals
- New Hampshire’s Senate Judiciary Committee rejects jury nullification proposal approved previously by House
- Texas’ legislature makes it easier for people to bypass security in the state’s courthouses