Issue 6:19 is here.
- Hawaii’s Senate passes for second time plan to let CJ call retired judges back into service
- California bill would expand civil e-filing
- Bills advancing in Missouri and Oklahoma would permit use of debt collection agencies to recover money owed the courts
- Changes to Missouri’s merit selection for appellate court judges approved by Senate
- Previous Entry: Missouri House approves changes to merit selection system for appellate judges, will probably appear on November 2012 ballot
- Next Entry: Missouri and other state legislatures consider compelling state courts to ignore Affordable Care Act, prosecute judges and federal officials who enforce