Issue 5:26 (June 24) is here.
- Senate committee approves increase to California’s small claims threshold
- Flurry of activity in New York and Ohio on raising the mandatory retirement ages for judges
- Changes to judicial retirement systems in New Hampshire and New Jersey approved
- Rhode Island’s Senate approves changes to state’s merit selection system, while identical legislation stalls in the House
- Louisiana’s House and Senate approve numerous requests for studies by or about the state’s courts
- Wisconsin joins Tennessee in giving judges specific statutory permission to carry guns into courthouses in 2011