Some readers may have noticed in the last two issues some changes to Gavel to Gavel. After months of redevelopment, I am happy to announce the release of the new, improved Gavel to Gavel homepage at:
Some of the new and newly revised features:
- E-publication: Issues now available as html, not pdfs. All bills cited or listed have links to the bills (where available) directly embedded.
- Database: New interface allows for faster and easier bill searching.
- Blog: The database is also fully integrated into the blog (look for the “database” tab).
- YouTube: More videos from committee/floor hearings on major pieces of legislation affecting the courts.
- Twitter: We’ve reached out 400th follower! Won’t you become #401?
- Facebook: All blog and Twitter posts will be cross-posted here. Come “Like” us now!
- Subscriptions: Sign up or unsubscribe from Gavel to Gaveland all NCSC e-newsletters in one spot.
Additionally I expect to try a first of its kind live-chat for Gavel to Gavel readers to give a mid-session update sometime in early March. Stay tuned.
Questions, comments about the changes, or suggestions are really appreciated at email@example.com or by responding to this email.
Thanks again for your continued support!
Editor, Gavel to Gavel